Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WHO DOESN''T LOVE A GOOD BAD DAWG

Oh it was the best and most favorite part of the Reflector. I am so happy to see that they are still reporting some of these ridiculous happenings on the Mississippi State campus. Let's take a look shall we.......

• 9:05 a.m. Student was told by Starkville Police Department to come by the campus police department and give them a copy of a report she filed. Why are they reporting this?  Shouldn't they have the report if she already filed it.  Tax payers dollars hard at work here!

2:46 a.m. MSU Police Department officer reported a student took chewing gum out of his mouth and put it in the trunk of his patrol vehicle while parked at the Burger King parking lot.  Aww poor Mr. Police Officer got gum in his trunk.

• 3:45 p.m. Visitor was hit in the head with a golf ball at the MSU golf course. Paramedics and MSU Police responded and subject was transported to his residence by a friend. Ouch!

• 1:45 a.m. Student reported his roommate came in their room and left the shower on after he vomited, flooding several rooms at Hurst Hall. I think I would move out after that.

• 7:58 a.m. Staff reported someone pouring dish washing liquid in the gas tank of his generator at the east side coliseum parking lot. Well you should of given him a better grade.

• 2:45 p.m. Student reported placing her purse down by the Kappa Sigma House and upon returning noticed it missing. This happened to me too!!!!! But I don't really think it was any one's fault but my own.

Oh Bad Dawgs, thanks for entertaining me all those hours of class where I would have had nothing to do if it wasn't for you.  I even think some of my friends might have graced your news section and that day was such a proud day for them.  The day where you could say.......did you see I made the Bad Dawg page. Such an honor.  So here's to all the past Bad Dawgs and future Bad Dawgs to come.  I can't wait to read of all your drunken missteps.

1 comment:

Tracy & Joe said...

Love bad dawgs!! That was my favorite part of the Reflector too!!