Monday, May 5, 2008

SAY IT AIN' SO!

to this
My family's baby bird (otherwise know as my little sister Annie) and yes I call her baby bird. We have a mama bird and I am big bird. Anyway.........thanks for getting me off track......our baby bird is betraying the whole flock and going to all places Ole Miss for Grad School! Keep in mind that she was very involved at State. I asked her last night when she told me.....how can you be an Orientation Leader for Mississippi State for three years and then head to Oxford!

She was supposed to be coming to Memphis to live and play with me and Kenny and she is not anymore. Sniffles. Who is going to watch our unborn children I ask you.

Now to give her a pat on the back. She is going to grad school for speech pathology and I am sure she will do great. And as my shock passed I realized that Oxford is only about an hour away. And Oxford outside of the school has its perks. They have great shopping and great music and great food like the City Grocery! And now we will have a free place to stay for big weekends like the Egg Bowl (which I have never been too). So maybe I can look past the betrayal.

And before this dreadful conversation came to an end I asked her.......
WHERE DO YOUR TRUE LOYALTIES LIE?
And lucky for baby bird she said ALWAYS WITH MISSISSIPPI STATE.

GOOD LUCK ANNIE! GO BULLDOGS

1 comment:

Tracy & Joe said...

You should be very proud....Speech Pathology is not easy to get into at Ole Miss..My friend Whit graduated from there in Speech Path.

I wish I had gone straight to grad school after college....But yes, the drive is not far!! And the food and shopping down there is soo good!!