Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SO EXCITING

So I had heard about this a while back but now they are airing commercials and I am so excited.

MTV and Legally Blonde are teaming up to make some casting decisions. Word is that late January and early February will see MTV casting in Los Angeles, New York, and Orlando for a new reality show designed to find Blonde’s new lead, Elle Woods. The new show will be competition-based, the winner of which will step into Laura Bell Bundy’s (the current and original Elle Woods) role.

This is all my favorite things rolled into one gigantic ball of amazingness! Legally blonde, Broadway, and reality television. The commercials they are showing make the show look so good.

Even thought I am heartbroken that I never got to see Laura Belle Bundy in this role, and that she is leaving. I think it will be so exciting to see the one girls journey to the role of a lifetime!

No comments: