Friday, May 30, 2008

BIG WEEKEND AHEAD

I am so excited about my weekend that I have to blog about it before it even happens. After work today I am headed to Hattiesburg. I will get there and relax. And then tomorrow my sister are going to see Sex and The City Movie. Sorry Tracy! I promise I will go see it again with you. But I just can't wait. I have all the seasons on DVD and I love this show. And from the previews I think I am going to be really happy with the way things turn out.

Then on Sunday OMG I am going to see.......drum roll please!
YES! JON AND KATE from Jon and Kate + 8. I was looking on their website and found the schedule for their speaking engagements and they were going to be in Lucedale which is only about an hour from Hattiesburg. So I had to go. When our tickets came they announced that Maddie and Cara will be there also. I am so obsessed with show and can't wait to hear anything they have to say because I am so inspired by their daily lives and how well they are raising their children. I look up to Kate so much as a mother because she does little things that make her children feel special and loved. And she is OCD like me and hilarious! For the past week I have been calling my sister everyday and counting down the days and now it is only two days away!!!

On Monday before I come back to Memphis I am getting my haircut. I am really feeling like I am going to cut a good bit this time. I will not be dying it brown but I do want to lose some length. So we will see if I wuss out! Have a great weekend.

No comments: