Monday, December 1, 2008

I'M STILL FULL


Well Thanksgiving was a success. Kenny and I hosted his parents along with my dad and step mom and we had a really good time. Kenny and I are still eating leftovers.

I really do love Thanksgiving. I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade from start to finish this year. I absolutely love the parade even in all its cheesy lip syncing glory. But they always have the hot Broadway plays of the year perform and I like seeing them. This year In the Heights performed and they were wearing the skimpiest outfits because the play is set in the summer and it was 37 degrees in NYC. They had to be freezing. And did anyone hear when Meredith screamed because the float hit their little booth. It was really funny.

On Friday, Kenny and his parents went shopping and really scored a lot of good deals. I had to work until noon. Then I came home and watched a little of the slaughter that was the Egg Bowl this year before I turned on some tivo!

Farewell Coach Croom...I really liked you. Too bad you could not make our poor team any better. Thank you for doing the right thing and resigning so we could have the money to buy a good coach. That's a really admirable thing you did. And I won't forget how much fun I had at the Liberty Bowl last year. So thanks for that. Good luck to you.




On Saturday after Kenny's parents left Kenny and I ran some errands and he bought me a computer. Which I am so excited about! Thank you thank you thank you! Now I do not have to bug him to use his when we are at home. That night we decorated the tree and ate our second huge Thanksgiving meal and watched Christmas Vacation. We always watch that movie the night that we decorate the tree. So fun. Our house is really pretty and festive right now. Look forward to a post about it because I found my camera charger!

And on a side note. Did anyone else watch Britney Spears documentary on MTV last night. I found it to be really interesting and also a little bit sad. I really do feel sorry for her. She has had a rough time. But she does seem to be pulling out of it and her new CD comes out tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments: