Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHY? OH WHY?

I SUGGEST YOU ONLY READ THIS IF YOU LOVE 90210 THE WAY I HAVE LEARNED TO LOVE IT. SERIOUSLY, THIS POST WILL PROBABLY BORE MOST OF YOU BUT I JUST HAVE TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!

So I mentioned a WHILE back that I had taken on the task of watching Beverly Hills 90210 from start to finish because I had never ever seen a single episode up until a few months ago.

So everyday my tivo records two episodes from 4:00 - 6:00. I watch them when I get home as I am cooking dinner or doing things around the house. I am proud to say that the gang is in their junior year of college, Andrea has left. Sad. Brenda has left. Sad. I liked Brenda. Donna and David are not together anymore after he cheated on her with Ariel. All of these I embarrassingly admit that I might have teared up about a time or two.

BUT yesterday was the first time that I literally bawled. Why I ask you! Why!
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL ANTONIA!

I liked Antonia the very first episode she made an appearance. Hey that is Rebecca Gayheart I said. She is married to McSteamy. But on top of that, her and Dylan were perfect together. Dylan was able to look past wanting to murder her father and they had a beautiful and private wedding where afterwards they were going to run away to Hawaii together.

But then she was murdered in a setup that was meant for Dylan. So dramatic. And I cried! Hard.

And now Dylan is gone. He is not handling the grief well and he is gone. The gang is dwindling. And these new people they keep adding to the cast just don't cut it like Brenda, Andrea and Dylan do. Antonia you will be missed.

2 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

while, the first time I watched the episode, I guess I reacted the same as you....but reading it now, at this point in my life (having seen the episode probably 2 or 3 times now..)your reaction makes me laugh a little...but I can understand too....haha! :)

Mrs. Nurse said...

I haven't watched it in ages. But I use to love to watch it in high school! I would love to see all of Dawson's creek again too!