Thursday, December 18, 2008

GREAT GIFT! PERFECT SCENTS

So as I mentioned a couple of days ago we had Christmas at my dad and step mom's on Saturday night.  It was a really fun time but I wanted to share this fantastic gift my step mom got for me.

You see I LOVE perfume.  I am definitely not a one scent type of girl.  I wear a different perfume depending on my mood, my outfit, or the occasion.  You can never have enough perfume!

I usually ask for a new scent each Christmas, but this year I just had not had time to do my research and pick the scent I wanted. So I had not asked for any. Enter perfect present here!
The Sephora Brand Scent Sampler Bestsellers For Her is the perfect gift of fragrance when you're not sure which one to choose. This set includes ten samples of our top-selling women's fragrances to try, a gift voucher of equal value that can be redeemed at any Sephora store for a full-size bottle of any one of the samples included, and a fragrance guide.

So in other words you get 10 samples of these great perfumes which can sometimes be up to two ounces. I mean that little bit still lasts me a little while and then you get to try them all out. Once you have given them all a whirl you bop on over to your local Sephora (which thank God Memphis now has two!) and you exchange your certificate for a full bottle of whichever perfume you liked the best!

I know! Isn't that amazing. So far I have worn three of the different scents in my samples. And the front runner is definitely Stella by Stella McCartney. I am wearing it today and I love it! But who knows what I may end up choosing. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I'm so glad you liked it!! I'm enjoying my Pink Sugar too. Wishing you and Kenny all the best in 2009. Love, Carole