Monday, December 29, 2008

HOW CAN IT BE OVER?

Is anyone else a little shocked that Christmas has come and gone? I really can't believe it. Kenny and I got home yesterday and had a good amount of time to unpack, put away all of our Christmas presents and get ready to go back to work today.

We hit up Hattiesburg first and then it was on to Jackson. We had a really good Christmas. We both got everything we asked for and so much more. We are so thankful for our thoughtful families.

On Christmas Day my mom, my sister, Kenny and I went to see Marley and me. I had read(and bawled at)the book, so I knew what to expect. But the movie really exceeded my expectations. To me it was not as sad as the book and I really enjoyed the fact that the movie seemed to be about a family moving through life.

I would also like to note that Jennifer Anniston beat out Brad Pitt in the box office over the holiday weekend. I am so on Team Anniston. Cheaters always lose!

When we were in Jackson, we went to see Bedtime Stories. It was cute. We also had a chance to meet up with some friends one night in Jackson. It is always fun to show up at a bar and see everyone Kenny went to high school with and then everyone both of us went to college with.

All in all it was a great holiday and I really am in disbelief that it is time to start a new year. We have not nailed down our New Years Eve plans yet. What are yall doing? I really am not a fan of New Years Eve. Too much pressure for it to be the best night ever you know. Not to mention that I have to work all day on Wednesday.

3 comments:

ashley said...

ooo.. now i want to see marley and me since you're saying good things.. the previews are so cute! (and yes, boo on cheaters!)

Elizabeth said...

Aw, good! I really can't wait to go see it. And if it exceeded your expectations, that's great! I loved, loved, loved the book, so I'm excited now! Thanks for the review! Ha!

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

The bf and I don't have NYE plans yet either--I agree with you though, too much pressure to have too much fun!