Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN TO TOWN


So last night Kenny and I had our Christmas. We like to open our gifts from each other with just the two of us since we are blessed with participating in so many Christmas celebrations.

I just have to say that I am so lucky to have a guy like Kenny. He really pays attention to things I like and always make such an effort to get me things that he knows I will enjoy.

I mean how many guys will venture into Sephora just because I needed a certain powder. He also got me a gorgeous swing coat that I can't seem to find a picture online but as soon as I take a picture wearing it I will post it. I also got some really cute flats. Along with SATC movie, Mama Mia, entire first Season of Big Love(see he knows the things I love) and some other things. And of course we always exchange an ornament.

Don't worry, he had a really good Christmas too. But I just wanted to thank him for making Christmas so special every year!

No comments: