Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF

So I was going to do a post about how happy I was it was Friday. Which I totally am. Daylight Savings Time has been kicking my butt this week. I love it being light when I get home from work but it is so hard to get out of bed in the morning when its pitch black outside. So I Google imaged TGIF and I just could not resist this picture.

What the hay! The only excuse I can come up with for this unfortunate picture is that maybe they are a wedding band?? And TGIF is the name of their band.

I sure hope they are not just four girlfriends who decided to have a little glamour shot done in the mall and thought this was would be a good idea.

My favorite part is that the hairstyle cordinates to the position you are in the picture. Down on one- knee coifed and frosted. Standing- 80's bangs and bouffant in the back.

1 comment:

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

hey mallory...i am new to this whole blogging thing. how are you? can we be blog friends?