Friday, March 20, 2009

BUG IN THE BED


So last night Kenny and I are sleeping soundly. It is 1 in the morning. All of a sudden Kenny springs out of bed and starts having a total spaz attack. Somehow I sensed this commotion and also sprang out of bed. I thought someone was in the house, or maybe the axe murderer had slipped into bed with us. I had no idea why we were both out of bed.

"There was a bug on me. There was a bug on me. I felt it crawling on me." As he still is shuddering and moving around. So naturally we start hunting for the bug. We turn on the light, pull back each layer of the covers, move all the pillows, look around the bed. No bug. Since our search was unsuccessful we decide to just go back to sleep.

Kenny was out in less than a minute. But you see.......I have this phobia.....of roaches. And even though Kenny had not said what type of bug it was that we were searching for I was convinced that it was a roach. And I had to believe that it was still in our bedroom. So I was too scared to go back to sleep. I was also to scared to look for it.

This morning the first thing I say to Kenny is "Umm so can we talk about this bug fiasco we had last night?"

His reply....."oh yea, I think I must of been dreaming."

He had been SLEEPWALKING the whole time. At least we got a good laugh about it this morning.

On a side note: I definitely got a speeding ticket trying to get home from work yesterday to watch the Mississippi State basketball game. I was going 43 in a 40. Come on! I have to go to court and they will throw it out and it won't cost me a dime. But I still cried. I am such a baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha!!! Kenny is such a pansy...you should have seen him jumping around screaming like a little schoolgirl. I'll be back.....

Anonymous said...

I have a dream book that I have been researching a little bit about Fudge's dream. Hmmmm what does it say. Ah here it is. A dream about a big roach crawling on you in bed means this person is having homosexual tendencies towards friends. What???? Kenny I dont think we should hang out anymore and stop undressing me with your eyes. Mallory this is a blog where people are allowed to voice opinions so deleting this would be a blog infraction and will be turned into the blog police for a very hefty blog fine

The Laceys said...

For the people who read this blog and think that I am receiving insane comments. Those comments would be from two of my husbands friends who look for anything to haze each other about. So please disregard anything they say! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Yes we do haze and yes we are JUST friends. You let him know that. Keep up the good blogging Mal. I read everyday

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Hahaha I love the comments almost as much as this post! I Will say that one night I was sleeping and woke up suddenly, turned on my lamp and saw a huge roach on my pillow crawling towards me. I can assure you I didn't sleep well for a week!