Friday, March 6, 2009

PERSONALITY TEST

So One Fabulous Mom posted this personality test on her blog and I thought I would see what it said about me::

Your personality type:

Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Careers that could fit you include:

Home economics, nursing, teaching, administrators, child care, family practice physician, clergy, office managers, counselors, social workers, bookkeeping, accounting, secretaries, organization leaders, dental assistants, homemakers, radiological technologists, receptionists, religious educators, speech pathologists.

While I agree with my personality type some of the careers are a stretch and a tad random. I have bolded the ones that I have done in the past or that I would be interested in doing. But a lot of the others require liking school and going back for lots more school, and well......I much more enjoy working than going to school. And it does not mention my current professions so......

Take the test and let me know and I will come check your results out on your blog!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Ohhh I like yours! So interesting isn't it??