Friday, March 27, 2009

RANDOMNESS

Well its Friday and my friend Tracy sent this to me.......I always like reading these on other peoples blogs so here ya go!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Love it! It is my most favoritest cheese ever! I love to put it on top of a nice rare fillet. Yum!

2. Have you ever wrecked a car? Sadly, yes. Apart from the normal fender benders (one that included slamming into the back of my husbands car) I totalled my car freshmen year of college. It was actually kind of scary. I rolled my car down an embankment, had to scream for help, and these insanely hot firemen had to cut me out of the car to rescue me. I had no injuries!

3. Do you own a gun? No! I am absolutely terrified of guns.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Funny, we were talking about this last night. Grape.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I love any excuse to talk about what ails me. Ha!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hated them for the longest time and a few years ago rekindled the flame. Love them now. I especially like the ones with little cheese bits in them.

7. Favorite movie? Oooh, this one is hard. Too many to name but a few of my faves are: Fried Green Tomatos, The Goonies, The Family Stone

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? Nope. But I should try.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings.

11. Favorite hobby? I love to cook.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Doesn't everyone think they have ADD these days. I think it is over diagnosed and the meds are over prescribed. I do not think I have ADD I just think that I have things that I would rather be doing when my mind wanders off. Kenny says I have a perfect combination of ADD and OCD all at the same time. A whole other post in itself.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I want everything to be perfect all the time.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. My stomach is growling. I have a case of the blahs this morning. Oh look I see blue sky!

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Sprite Zero, Caffeine Free Diet Coke (I don't drink caffeine ever)

16. Current worry: I try really hard not to focus on worrying. Worrying does nothing to help any situation.

17. Current hate right now: Gosh this is a negative questionnaire. I hate having to watch what I am eating all the time.

18. Current praise: I added this one myself. I am happy that it is Friday and that it is FINALLY SPRING

19. Favorite place to be? The beach with Kenny. I wish we were there now.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Kenny and I had a party at our house. It was low key and a lot of fun!

21. Where would you like to go: Too many places to name but a few: Greece, Paris, African Safari, back to St. Lucia, Grand Canyon

22. Name three people who might complete this: Anyone who wants to do this.....DO IT

23. Do you own slippers? Yes I had to get some after we bought the house. Our floors stay soooo cold.

24. What shirt are you wearing? A hot pink boyfriend cardigan.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried it but it seems to me they would be awfully slippery.

26. Can you whistle? Not at all.

27. Favorite color? Green

28. Would you be a pirate? If I could be a the captain or hang out with Jack Sparrow. Hey! Here is a pirate joke!
What brand of clothes do pirates wear?
Arrrrrrrrmani!

29. What songs do you sing in the AM? I sing songs to Lena. I am a dork. Her favorite is when I sing "We Love You Lena....oh yes we do!" to the tune of We Love You Conrad from Bye Bye Birdie.

30. Favorite Girl's Name: Not telling. It is what I am naming my daughter.

31. Favorite boy's name: Have no idea.

32. What's in your pocket right now? I do not have any pockets and what girl has things in her pockets?

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Laughing at my friend at work telling me her boyfriend is in a serious depression because the Memphis Tigers lost last night.

34. What vehicle do you drive? Kenny and I just switched cars. I drive a Explorer.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I tore a ligament in my knee from playing soccer and had to have knee surgery. But that pain comes nowhere near the pain from having my tonsils removed.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes. I love our little house.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3. And I do not mind boasting that we have 2 DVRs. Heaven.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Susan takes this one hands down.

39. Do you have any pets? She is not a pet. She is a member of the family. Lena my love.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know if you would call it a crush, as much as he's madly in love with me (or he better be!!)

41. Your favorite book(s): The Giver

42. Do you collect anything? Not really, but I love serving dishes and fun platters.

43. Favorite Sports Team: MSU Bulldogs!!!!

44. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? This is weird.....

Oh whew.....this questionnaire was LOOOONG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did used to live in Memphis! I went to Rhodes, lived in Midtown, worked at the Pink Door, and was a regular at Zinnie's, haha. Oh how I miss it. My bf and I are coming at the end of May for a wedding and I can't wait! ok I am going to do your survey now...

Hopsy said...

I LOVE blue cheese as well and could easy live on caffine free drinks. I LOVE Starbucks for the tastes but caffine does NOTHING for me!