Wednesday, March 18, 2009

EEEEW


Yesterday on my way home from work I pulled up next to a car at a stoplight. I look over at this car and see a woman. She is sitting in her car, one hand holding the cigarette she is smoking. The other........holding a pair of tweezers.

Going to town on her chin. That's right people, she was plucking her chin while waiting for the light to turn green. I mean she wasn't just pulling a stray hair....she was plucking like there was no tomorrow.

Ladies, I can understand having a stray hair that needs to be dealt with. But do it in the privacy of your home.

For the boys that read this blog....I am sorry you had to read this but I just felt the need to share this horrible image that is now permanently etched into my brain.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck. Thanks for the house compliment! All I can say is custom curtains from Calico corners changed my life! so fun!