Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT TV

I actually voted last night after watching American Idol. I am a devoted fan to the show but I rarely vote. Last night I voted for Lil Rounds. Because she kicked booty and like I have said before her husband works for my company so I feel like I have a personal connection. (yea right!)

And I also voted for Felicia. Sista can sing! I will say that I watched the show all by my lonesome and I was laughing out loud at Nathaniel Marshall. Lena was looking at me like I was crazy.



Every Sunday Kenny and I watch the Amazing Race and then Big Love. Lately we have found ourselves in a discussion during every episode as to whether he and I would be able to run the race together. Anyone who watches this show knows that the race is extremely intense experiences that include lots of plane hopping and dare devil challenges. Many of those challenges deal with heights which is a weakness for both of us.

As wonderful of a couple Kenny and I are, I think that the only person I could do this race with would be my sister. Because we could yell and scream at each other and be over it in five minutes because that is how we are. With Kenny and I, his competitiveness and need to succeed would clash with my need to CONTROL EVERYTHING. So we enjoy watching these episodes every Sunday and talking about how we would handle each challenge. It is like free couples therapy. Right???? (not that we need it because I promise we don't)

Did anyone else get totally icked out by this guy getting a full body massage last night. It was making me nauseous. Did they really have to show us that!

And the things that Ramona says to anyone she is talking to are so inappropriate and make me feel so awkard. Does she not even think that voicing here opinion about everything might offend someone!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Seeing Simon almost naked was very upsetting to me!

Also, Ramona is very annoying and is one to talk. She complained about Jill opening her mouth, overreacting, and getting into trouble for it, when she's even worse!

The Mrs. said...

I was dying when Lil Rounds sang! I said there's the winner!!!!

Me in Memphis said...

I love the Amazing Race! It's one of the better (ie, higher quality) reality shows :) I could never do it with my husband...we'd end up divorced before we even got to our first destination :)