Friday, March 6, 2009

IT WAS ALL IT SHOULD BE

I looooooved it. I am sad that it is over. It really was so good. All the characters were great and the girl playing Elle was really cute and good. The actress playing Paulette had some pipes on her! I want to see it again!!


Oh! And Lauren was there! Remember her? She was second runner up on the MTV show the search for Elle Woods. She was a member of the swing cast and is also the understudy for Elle. So it was nice to see that she had some success after not making it to Broadway. And she was so skinny!

All in all it was such a fun night! If this show comes to your area, go see it! It will not disappoint!

2 comments:

Jules said...

We saw this show in Philadelphia and I loved it too. So fun!

Hopsy said...

I am very jealous! I am not going until August and can hardly wait. The music is so amazing and I am an Elle lover!