Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 YEARS LATE

Last night I signed up for Facebook.

And in my sister's words and I am sure most of my friends will echo.......It's about time. I know, I know, Facebook is old news. And it is not like I have been living in cave. I used my sister's Facebook account to stalk people. I never really felt like I was missing out on anything.

But the final straw was yesterday when my best friend Stefanie who is pregnant told me that I needed to get on Facebook so I could see her pictures. I in turn told her she needed to have a blog. She said no. So I gave in.

My sister was my first friend on Facebook. Ha! So sad! And the really bad part she says is that Facebook has been around for so long no one is really looking for anyone anymore. So if I want to have friends I have to go find them. I already have a blog.....Facebook is too much work.

P.S. This is in no way a solicitation for Facebook friends. Just thought I would share the big news.

2 comments:

Megan said...

aww haha... yea facebook seems to be the 'it' thing, but I think blogging is catching up..at least with women in the category of newlywed, preggos or college southern girl, ha!
It's weird now because it use to be for only college kids.. but I just got a friend request last week from my Aunt and former teacher.....kind of strange

Mrs. Nurse said...

I like facebook to keep up with everyone when I am super busy! Plus, I can be nosey :). However, none of my blog friends are "real" life friends so I think it makes blogging special. I can share things on here that I wouldn't normally share :)