Friday, April 24, 2009

EMBARRASSINGLY GOOD


So I am a little embarrassed to admit how much I truly enjoyed the Hannah Montana movie that I saw last night. I was with two other girls my age who I will leave un-named to save them any embarrassment, but I am sorry,this movie was cute!

Of course it had its cheesy moments, but the music in it was fun ( guest appearances by Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, and of course Billy Ray sings too). The movie had a good message and a good plot and we really enjoyed it. Might I even say that I would watch it again. I am a total nerd and already had the soundtrack before I saw the movie. I love her song The Climb and Butterfly Fly Away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not calling me out! When I saw this post, I got nervous....haha!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Hahaha I love it! I haven't seen this yet, but I'm a sucker for all three High School Musicals.