Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WORK OUT ATTIRE NEEDED

I need some recommendations. I have now motivated myself to run/jog/walk/workout for the past couple months. I deserve a reward now right!

I need some cute workout clothes. Where do yall get them? I want some cute running shorts.....and some cute tops. I have been running in just some softball shorts and old sorority t-shirts and I just feel so blah. Not to mention that I am working towards a 4 mile event in May. I know only four miles but it is a step up from a 5k. Baby steps. So I want to look cute for that because afterwards there is a good race party that will be fun.

So give me some ideas!

4 comments:

msbaird said...

Oh my gosh! Let's go to the NIKE outlet store on Elvis Presley. You can't go alone, and I've been needing to go. There stuff is SOOOO CHEAP!

Mollie

Hopsy said...

I LOVE Nike Tempo shorts, but I am also a big spandex girl. I love wearing spandex with cute tops. I have found loads of great tops at Target. They have fun patterns and bright colors and everything is a great deal too!

Joeli said...

I say go with Nike running shorts!!! I have them in every possible color they have ever made!!!! They are so comfy!! I also love anything under armour!!!

Carole said...

Check out the Title Nine website or catalog. I happen to have the most recent catalog, so you can have it. Great stuff, well made, and cute!