Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HUNGRY GIRL


Yesterday my awesome step mom left a surprise on my doorstep for me to find when I got home. The new Hungry Girl Cookbook 200 under 200. It is a cookbook chock full of easy and simple recipes that are under 200 calories a serving. Cool right!

If you are not familiar with Hungry Girl you can go to her website here. Everyday she recommends different healthy products or gives you new recipes to try that are healthier. And for all you Weight Watchers out there she breaks everything down into points. She really covers all the bases and I love her.

I have already thumbed through the book and can't wait to try some of the recipes.

Along with my cookbook my step mom left me some of these!
Have yall ever tried these? They are 100 calories each (1 Weight Watchers Point) and so filling. They are kind of hard to find so my step mom was nice enough to bring me some to try all the flavors. You keep them frozen and then toast in a toaster. I can't believe how satisfying they are.


I just realized this post sounds like an infomercial. Ha!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Wow - awesome??? I'm feeling pretty good right now! Anyway, glad you're enjoying the book and the muffins. I'm hooked on those Vita Tops!