Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GREEK

I swear this show gets better with every season. Does anyone else watch this show?

It is soo good. I think one of the main reasons I like it so much because I find it to be really true to what being in the Greek system at an university was like. I find myself comparing the pretend fraternities and sororities on the show to the ones that I knew in college.

Not to mention the writing and the actors in this movie are extremely talented in my opinion. The story lines move so well and there are so many one liners that are clever and make me laugh out loud.

I have actually managed to get Kenny watching this with me when it is on. He has laughed at it a good bit this season.

If nothing else set your TIVO for this show. I promise after a few episodes you will be hooked!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

We love Greek. We have been watching it since the second season. Hubs and I were both in a fraternity and sorority when we where in college so it helps us relive our glory days.

Tracy & Joe said...

You know how Joe is...if he misses it, he's mad! haha I've got him hooked on all my "girly" shows! haha

Tracy

CBK said...

I LOVE Greek!! I've been a faithful watcher since the show began and I agree that it is so funny and well-written. All of the characters are so witty!

Crystal and Billy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GREEK!! I'm so glad that it is back on...

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

One of my favorite shows in the world. The writing, acting and casting are phenom! I agree that it is one show that keeps getting better.