Monday, March 7, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE

We managed to stay pretty busy this weekend. Friday night instead of a girls night that we had talked about we ended up having the husbands and the kids come along t0! So we had a big group meet up at the Happy Mexican. I had never been there before (we were at the East Memphis one) and it was interesting to say the least. But let me tell you, their margaritas are STRONG! All of the girls each got a jumbo and we decided we were having a good time. We felt no need to order another one. But it was so fun to spend time with our friends and relax a little bit.

On Saturday Kenny and I got up and showered in the morning because getting passport applications submitted was on our agenda. I had already gotten completely dressed and ready and Kenny was getting dressed. I called the post office just to make sure the photo machine was working and they tell me that you have to have an appointment! What! That is ridiculous. I already the forms all filled out. Ugg! So now we have appointments in two weeks. So annoying.

Saturday night my sister was nice and watched Elle while Kenny and I had a date night. I was craving this Pear and Gorgonzola salad at Boscos so we went there for dinner and then went to see The Adjustment Bureau.
Kenny and I both thought The Adjustment was a great movie. Very suspenseful but romantic to. I was so glad we chose to see it. I have a list of a few other movies that I want to see. Battle L.A. comes out this coming weekend and I dying to see that because I love end of the world movies.

Sundays have become our totally lazy days. Elle is not old enough to go to church yet so we spend our Sundays at home watching movies, catching up on TiVo, Kenny does some work, I cook. It is so nice.

Elle after her bath.

1 comment:

elise said...

Hey Mallory,

I love reading about your updates on your precious baby girl!! Such a DOLL! I knew yall were in Memphis, but you sound like yall hang around the same places my sister does. She's up there and lives on mud island. In fact I was just up there with the boys for the Gin Show:) We talked about going to Happy Mexican, but the tornado sirens were going off, so we stayed in!
She's currently an unemployed magazine editor, if you ever need someone trustworthy to watch elle I know she'd love it! IF not then PLEASE fix her up with a GOOD guy :) Ellen Jordan ellenjordan1@gmail.com. I can give you her # if you want just let me know! Glad yall are doing so well, and getting to keep up with yall.
Elise Jordan Choate