Monday, March 14, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE

Kenny and I had a great weekend! On Friday night we just hung out and relaxed.

Saturday morning we stayed in our pajamas. Kenny did some work and we watched a movie. Elting was being a bit fussy so Kenny had to resort to working with one hand. This was my view. Saturday afternoon we needed to run some errands and then were going to an early dinner. I was getting ready when Kenny called me in saying that Elle had a surprise for me. Surprise! It was a little push present from Kenny and Elle! I love it!!Kenny wanted me to be able to wear it on our date. We all loaded up in the car because we were shopping for a new television for our family room. So this is Kenny's "new daddy" present ha!Although, I am enjoying it a lot also. After we ran our errands we went for sushi for dinner. It was so good. I am still so happy to be able to eat raw fish again. After dinner Kenny was anxious to get home and set up his new toy. Can you blame him? He is a boy after all.


Sunday night we met some friends for dinner at Old Venice. Their little girl was so excited to meet Elle because they are having another baby in August. So she is loving everything baby right now. When we got home we watched that show Coming Home on Lifetime. Have yall watched it? It makes want to ugly cry.

Today starts my last week of maternity leave and I am sick to my stomach about it. And that is all I can really say. Uggh.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lopez said...

Very nice presents! Love the ring!