Monday, March 28, 2011

WEEKEND

It was a low key weekend with not a whole lot to report. I spent most of my days curled up hanging out in the house with Elle because the weather was gross. Kenny and I did manage to make it out on Saturday night for a little Mexican food and then home to watch Due Date which I thought was just alright. Not as funny as I expected.

Sunday morning I tried to watch It's Kind of A Funny Story and just turned it off. Not my cup of tea. Then we watched basketball all day. Can you believe all these upsets? My bracket is through. Now despite living in Memphis I am going to root for Kentucky because I always root for the SEC. Although I sometimes catch myself rooting for the underdog in games. Woops.

Anyway here is a picture of Elle because I haven't posted one in a while. She changed so much this week while I was at work.She started smiling and following you with her eyes when you move around the room. And the girl loves her some ceiling fan. It is what she is gazing at in this picture.

No comments: