Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

(not my child by the way. ha!)

I hope I am not speaking to soon...buuuuuuuut

The last two nights Elle has slept through the night. "Sleeping through the night" for now means much longer increments of sleep. She must of known I had to go back to work. The last two nights she has slept from when we put her down at 8:00 pm until 1-2 am. Then she asks for a bottle and then goes back down until 5-6 am. Then sleeps until 7 or so which is when I think she will start waking up. Once it is daylight in her nursery then she wants out of her swaddle and out of her crib.

We will see how this goes. But I am praying that we have turned a corner. I was telling my friend yesterday that when you are this tired on a daily basis it is like that feeling you get when you think you are starting to come down with something. You always feel like you are on the brink of getting sick. So to not be so exhausted would be kind of nice.

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Stefanie and Conrad said...

My fingers are crossed for you. Been thinking about you this week. Hope you are doing well!