Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WEIGHT WATCHERS WEDNESDAY

This week I lost gained!!!

.2 lbs

I told you that I was going to hold myself accountable. So there it is. A gain. I have no idea why. I think it could of been that I was really stressed last week and was not eating all of my allotted daily points. Which is a weight watchers no no. And to be honest I am sure the Mexican on Saturday night did not help matters. But outside of Saturday night I counted points and ate well.

So 7.8 lbs to go until pre-pregnancy weight!

21.8 lbs to go to reach my goal weight!

So boo. And we are half way through this week and I haven't been doing so well with my mom being in town keeping Elle and I have a craw fish party to go to this weekend which alcoholic beverages will be consumed. But I am still trying and I know the weight is going to come off. I hope to start an exercises routine once I am through with work since we are getting into more a daily routine with Elle.

I do not have any new weight watcher recipes to share with you this week. But should have one coming to ya next week!

In other news Kenny and I went on a date last night. We went to dinner and then to see The Lincoln Lawyer. It was fantastic. Kept us on the edge of our seats with all the twists and turns and Mathew McConaughey is pretty cute.

And then I saw the preview for this! And I am sooooooooooooo excited for this movie to come out. The book was one of the best books I have read in YEARS!!

1 comment:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Hi there I am a new follower and love your blog
Congrats, I had my last 4 years ago and still have not hit pre pregnancy weight lol.
Stop by any time.
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique