Friday, March 11, 2011

SHOULD I TURN TO DRUGS??


No not real drugs. Don't get worried. Should I turn to caffeine?

You see I rarely, rarely, rarely drink caffeine. I stopped drinking it in college. I used to get the worst caffeine headaches so I stopped drinking it cold turkey and had the most intense withdrawal headache for 7 days. It was brutal. I went to sleep with a headache and woke up with a headache. Ever since then I rely on my own body's energy to get me through the mornings/days. In fact I don't even drink a whole lot of sodas either. When I do drink a coffee it hurts my tummy so bad and makes me feel jacked up and shaky, it's just not worth it.

but yall...

I'M TIRED! LIKE REALLY REALLY EXHAUSTED!

I am the kind of tired where you lay down and can't even go to sleep. When I was talking to Kenny about it he suggested I pick up the black stuff. I would limit myself to one cup a day. But I hate to get hooked again. But the thought of not feeling so bleary eyed sounds pretty appealing. And I wouldn't feel like a walking zombie.

This afternoon Kenny called and I was napping. When I picked up the phone I talked straight up jibberish to him because I was so out of it. He told me to call him back when I knew where I was again. This is getting serious.

Maybe instead of coffee I will just pray really hard that a certain little girl starts sleeping through the night.



No comments: