Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DO YOU HAVE THE FEVER?

That's right! Do you have Bieber fever?

I have never been ashamed of my absolute love for pop music. Pop music and Broadway show tunes are my two favorite genres of music. And Kenny just asked me what I was blogging about and when I told him Bieber he begged me not to blog about him out of embarrassment to HIM!!

Anywho! I enjoy a Justin Bieber song every now and then. His hair swoop does get on my nerves but I can see the appeal to those little tweens. And when the previews started running for his documentary with all the home videos, and back stage looks I was intrigued. It was like a really amped up E! True Hollywood Story and in 3D no less.

Well today, along with my sister I went to see the movie.(and wouldn't you know my sister threw a hissy fit when I told her I was going to blog about the movie. She said that I NEEEEVER talk about her on my blog which is not true; and now I was going to out her for going to see Bieber with me) Yeppers! I paid $10.50, put those glasses on my head and enjoyed every last second of it. And if I am being honest...really really enjoyed it.

I don't care if you DETEST pop music. He plays the drums, piano, guitar, has a great voice and dances to boot. He is an entertainer and the movie was just that. Great entertainment. My sister enjoyed it also. Not only was it about him, it was about the crazy obsessed fans and how social media really sky rocketed his career.

It's true, I might have walked out with a small case of Bieber fever. Ha!

5 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love pop music and Broadway tunes too but, I will admit, I do not have the Fever! ...but you should enjoy it.

Bieber said...

Hey Baby, baby!! I know you love me, I know you care...thanks for being a fan. I do what I do for you.

But, please tell Kenny if he doesn't stop stalking me, I'm calling the cops.

BIEBER FEVER!!

Prince said...

Bieber you stop all those lies about my Kenny. He is my man and always will be. I used to open the blinds every night at bubble bath time cause I knew he he was peakin in. He always liked to look at my Rasberry Beret. We used to make love under the Purple Rain and I will always remember our first time in my Little Red Corvette. He looked into my chocolate brown eyes in 1999 and said I Wanna Be Your Lover. Now I know he has a baby and is in lockdown but the day he loves you more is When Doves Cry. So Kiss it Beiber Fever. Maybe one day she will let him out of the house so he can be my little Kenneth Fudge again and whisper Do me Baby so softly in my ear.

The Laceys said...

Lowe (Prince)
I have to say I am pretty impressed with your comment. Very clever. I will tell Kenny you said hello. He is not on lockdown by the way. So feel free to take him out in your minivan...oh wait your Little Red Corvette.

Prince said...

Who is Lowe? Is that the hot guy that lives around the corner from yall? He is so dreamy. Bieber has nothing on him. I would bring purple rain down on him all night long. So you better watch it Momma Mallory and keep your hands off my fudge. Aunty B and I will be watching you like a dove when it cries on a rasberry beret in a little red corvette!!!!!!!!