Wednesday, August 6, 2014

22 WEEK UPDATE


How far along 22 weeks and one days  My What to Expect App says Walker is still the size of a spaghetti squash. That's kind of big! 

Total weight gain/loss? 12-15 lbs I would guess.  I haven't weighed myself in a while.

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  But once again I am growing tired of the things I have.  All I really want to wear are dresses! They are just so much more comfortable.  Need to buy a few more! 

Stretch Marks- None. Still need to start lotioning up though!

Sleep? Sleep has been better besides the bathroom stumbles 3-4 times a night.  I have been so tired when I get into bed this past week that I sleep like a rock.

Best Moment Last Week?  Taking an impromptu trip with Elle to Birmingham and as a family.  We rode the carousel several times and there was one ride where she was looking at me and just giving me the sweetest smiles. 

Movement? Lots and lots of movement.  I feel like he is moving constantly.  No need to kick count here.

Food cravings? Candy.  Particularly this week.  Jelly Bellys.  I love Jelly Bellys anyway but I managed to get some mixed bags while I was in Birmingham this past week and I am not exaggerating that Kenny has had to come and pry them out of my hand on a couple of occasions because I can't stop eating them!

Gender? It's a boy! Kenneth Walker.

Labor Signs? None.  My Braxton Hicks are starting to be more uncomfortable.  I just hate that feeling of my stomach tightening up.  And funny enough my progesterone shot from last week did not hurt one.single.bit but I am still sore on my other side from the one two weeks ago!

Belly button in/out? In.  Better stay in.

What I miss? I am missing being able to go out with my friends and have a drink.  Sorry just being honest.  I need a serious girls night with or without alcohol but I would also really enjoy a little relaxation and lower inhibitions that comes with a drink.

What I am looking forward to? I am looking forward to school starting today and the feeling that Fall is upon us.  Even though I am currently trying to get the house more comfortable for football guests I love this time of year.  It always feels like more of a fresh start to me than New Years.  I am also looking forward to getting our patio done.  Our new patio furniture got delivered yesterday and I can't wait to get it all put together!

Funny things Elle has said this week about Walker: Sadly I am not recalling any cute stories about Elle and Walker.  But I will say that the way she spoke with our friends baby the other night was so sweet and kind.  I am not sure where she learned to talk to babies like that because she hasn't seen me around a whole lot of babies.  But she was so great with him.  It made me excited for how helpful she is going to be with Walker.

No comments: