Wednesday, August 27, 2014

25 WEEK UPDATE


How far along 25 Weeks and 1 Day.  My What to Expect App says Walker is the size of a ear of eggplant.  He is 9 inches long and weighs 1.7lbs.

Total weight gain/loss? Welp.  I think we are looking at around 20-22lbs.  Yikes! I know the caramel cake Kenny brought me last week and the delicious strawberry cake my friends got me for my birthday sure didn't help but I sure did enjoy them.  And I can say I am officially over my cake craving!

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  Hit up Target for a few new workout tops that I can workout in.  I just feel so frumpy if I wear a tshirt. 

Stretch Marks- No. No stretch marks.

Sleep? Sleep has been downright terrible! Elle is not sleeping through the night! My three almost four year old IS NOT SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! She wakes up and just wants me to come see her/rub her tummy/give her a kiss and a hug.  And I will honest there is just something about night time or the middle of the night that I don't want to yell at her or be stern.  I think it goes back to her being a baby and they tell you to make sure your baby knows that you are there for them if they need you.  I don't want her to feel like I am not there for her.  Contemplating a sticker chart or some kind of reward system because we have to nip this in the bud before Walker comes!  

Best Moment Last Week?  Getting a lot of stuff checked off the list for the house and the nursery.  The nursery is sort of kind of starting to come together.  It is still has a loooong way to go but starting to get some of the bigger stuff done.  

Movement? Lots of movement and I can tell he has gotten bigger because the kicks are so much harder and I can feel them a lot higher now.

Food cravings? Not really having too many cravings this week because we literally just finished off the cakes and I had a whole lot of cake!

Gender? It's a boy! Kenneth Walker.

Labor Signs? No labor signs. As the weeks tick by it is great to know viability is getting better.

Belly button in/out? In but getting shallower and shallower.

What I miss? Not missing a whole lot right now.  I will say that this heat is miserable and I just dread going outside or doing anything outside.  But it is hot to everyone not just me.  

What I am looking forward to?I am so looking forward to our first football this weekend against my hometown's college USM! It is going to be hot but so fun! And I am also looking forward to spending a morning at the spa tomorrow.  Kenny got me a 90 minute prenatal massage and a pedicure at the day spa here for my birthday!  

Funny things Elle has said this week about Walker: Hmmm....no funny stories but we have been watching these cartoons on PBS, Daniel Tiger and they are doing a whole week where he gets a baby sister.  His mom is pregnant and they go to the hospital and then once the baby comes they address how things are different in his family.  Elle loves them and we have enjoyed watching them together.

No comments: