Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THE SEARCH FOR ELLE WOODS RECAP

Last night a new episode of Legally Blonde: The Search for Elle Woods aired. They are getting better and better. Last night they put the girls through a lot of workouts while making them belt out å song from Legally Blonde. They did this to simulate what it would take to sing and dance through the entire show. It is all about stamina!


I was really pleased with last nights episode because we got to see a lot more of the girls singing and acting capabilities and that is what I love. I love watching auditions. My pick to win is still Autumn and now I am really starting to love her. She reminds me the most of Laura Bell Bundy which in my opinion is a great thing.

There was also some drama last night between Cassie and the other girls. I thought I liked Cassie but now she is seeming a little obnoxious and very full of herself. I think she might be a little of a pot stirrer. However, her entire audition was very good and she had improved from the weeks before.

As far as the rest of the group goes I thought the other stand outs were Bailey and Natalie. I also like Lauren but she sounds like she yells when she sings.

Love this show!

2 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

You didn't even mention Emma...the ex-smoker, who was working out and singing at he same time...she sounded pretty good! I don't know why...I think she might be mean in real life, but I like her!! Something about her....And yes, I agree on Cassie...used to like her, but she's obnoxious....and last, agree that Autumn will likely win the whole thing. Oh and I also like Baily, but I think she might be bratty in real life as well...

The Laceys said...

You are very correct Tracy. I forgot to mention Emma. But it is probably because she seems rude or stand offish. There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way.