Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MY NEW GUILTY PLEASURE

I have never really had a sweet tooth. I have always preferred something salty over something sweet. But I have a problem. Subway cookies are delicious! They call out to me every afternoon. It does not help that there is a Subway conveniently located right across the street from the building I work in. It is just a short walk. And I can justify the calories by walking there to get a cookie......right?

The Subway cookie is delectable in that it is crunchy around the edges the way a cookie should be but soft and chewy in the middle and the chocolate chips are melty and gooey . Yum! I also enjoy the other assorted kinds of cookies they have. I have not had one that I was dissatisfied with. The double chocolate is excellent, as is the white chocolate macadamia nut. I love them all.

I will just pray that the Subway nearby has slacking sales and they have to close otherwise the addiction can only become more serious.

1 comment:

Andrew and Susan said...

Thank God you have been satisfied by EVERY Subway cookie!!!!