Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SO MUCH TO SAY

This is a first. I have so much to blog about that I do not know where to begin. So in order to avoid rambling I am going to break each thing into a separate blog post throughout the day. So pick in choose which ones you care to read.

But first and foremost for my mom and sister(since they are going crazy because they did not get to see it).....I GOT A HAIRCUT! I can't believe I did it. I walked in, told my stylist of 10 years that I actually wanted to cut it and he cut 6 inches immediately. By the time he was finished it was 8 inches. I am still not used to it. I touch my head and I am like "where is my hair!" Here is a before and after:I am still kind of in a state of shock!

STAY TUNED FOR SEX AND THE CITY THE MOVIE THOUGHTS, JON AND KATE PLUS 8 AND LEGALLY BLONDE: THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT ELLE WOODS. TOLD YOU I HAD A LOT!

1 comment:

Tracy & Joe said...

Wow...just read through all of your posts..thanks for not giving too much away with SATC (can't wait to see it Thurs!!) And as for the hair cut..I love it!! I can't wait to see it in person! I can't believe you cut that much off though!! I'm surprised, but in a good way...it's soooo cute! You'll get used to it soon enough!

oh and Jon and Kate + 8...I want to hear more details!! I'm so jealous! And I can't believe I only got hooked on this show, like a month ago!! It's soo good!!