Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TUESDAY MORNING RECAP

The Search for Elle Woods episode last night was just okay to me. They were focusing more on silly drama and Emma being sick than on the auditions. But of course I still loved it.

My pick to win; Autumn had a really bad audition last night. I mean really bad, but I still think she will win the whole thing and that she has the most talent. However, last night there were some girls who had not really impressed the judges in the past that did really really well.

My favorite of the night was Rhiannon. While I think that she has been very consistent throughout the competition something about her mouth bothered me. But she was really really good last night. She delivered the lines well and was funny and she sang well.


The other girl that stood out last night was Emma. She had bronchitis and still had a very good performance. She also did not seem to be as stern. She came across friendlier on stage. Maybe it was the meds.


I think the judges are growing a little tired of Bailey. It seems to me that she just watches Laura Bell Bundy's performances and copies them verbatim. She does not put any of her own personality in it and while she is very talented it comes across kind of boring.


And then there is Mrs. Thang over here. She really thinks she is something. She deserved to go home for her arrogance alone! I don't know if the producers just hated her and edited her in the way that everything that came out of her mouth was made to sound like she was a prima donna or if that is really how she is. But good riddance Cassie. Who will be the next one to go?

2 comments:

Tracy & Joe said...

I'm always a little sad to see the drama queens go....

Anonymous said...

good riddens...I think you mean good riddance.