Wednesday, June 11, 2008

REDISCOVER

So the other day I heard a song. It was really good and I decided I really loved that catchy tune. But I did not know the name of the song so I just started to Google some of the lyrics from the song.

After a few minutes I found out who sang the song and that it was called Happy Ending. It is an artist named Mika. I thought to myself.....hey I have his CD.....so out comes my ipod and I start thumbing through the album and there was that great tune! I was so excited that I had it for my listening pleasure. But it just made me think....I usually like a song and buy the cd for that one song. I might listen to a little bit of each track to see if I like any of the others but usually I just listen to the one I like over and over.

So to get to my point.....this cd is awesome. And I have had it for a while now. He is a British guy who's songs are upbeat and very happy sounding. If you go to this website you can listen to clips of his music, including my favorite song "Happy Ending." He plays the piano a lot in his music and I love when there is a lot of piano in songs.

Some of the other songs I really enjoy are: Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Love Today, and Big Girl but really most of the songs are really fun to listen to. I just feel so silly that I have not discovered this great music until now when I have had the cd for months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brie said...

I havn't really heard of him. I will check it out. I just read your post on Jon & Kate + 8. It is one of my favorite shows!