Friday, June 6, 2008

"I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN"

If you have seen this movie then you appreciate the quote that is my title. So last night I went and saw SATC AGAIN. And yes I still loved it and yes I still cried, but not as much. Tracy and Mollie and I went out to eat and then went to the movie. We went to this little Italian restaurant that is close to the movie theatre Cafe Toscana. It was so yummy. I had the Penne Pollo and it was delish.

I was so happy to be going to see this movie again but I was more happy to have someone to talk to about it. My mom and sister enjoyed it but were not huge watchers of the show so I was looking forward to watching it with Tracy and Mollie who could appreciate all the little things. And Tracy made me feel better by also crying through the whole thing. Thanks girl! I don't feel so silly anymore.On a side note: Can I please talk about my favorite movie candy ever. SNO CAPS. They are delicious chocolate morsels with sprinkles. Can it get any better. This has been my favorite movie candy for most of my life. I used to eat them when I was younger and then they went away for a long time and movie watching was a little sadder. But then a few years ago they marched back into the glass cases of theatres and it is a rare occasion that I can pass this candy up. Although I will admit to taking a trip to Walgreens where I can buy them for a dollar instead of $3.50 at the theatre. On a rare occasion if I am not in the mood for Sno Caps I go for Twizzlers, but Sno Caps will always be my first choice. Anyway the reason I am telling you this is I had a box last night with my movie and they made me happy!

It was a great night and I am ready for the weekend!

No comments: