Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT ELLE WOODS

So last night The Search for the Next Elle Woods premiered on MTV, and I was somewhat pleased. I hope the future episodes have more of them actually learning the dance and singing the songs than the normal mumbo jumbo of reality television.

As sad as I am to see Laura Belle Bundy step out of the role as Elle Woods I think that this show will find a good replacement. All of the judges and people who are teaching the girls are people who are directly involved with the Broadway production. Although I have my suspicions that the girl who will win the role has already been chosen out of the 10 and the reality show is just to boost interest in this play.

Legally Blonde is coming to the Orpheum this year and will be included in our season ticket package. I cannot wait to see it and would encourage anyone who wants to get a fill for the play and the way awesome music to watch this show and then go see it at the Orpheum. I absolutely love love love it!

No comments: