Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 EMBARRASSING SONGS

So I was tagged by Caren to name 5 songs that I embarrassed to say I love.
Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2.Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3.Tag 5 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4.Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I know this is more than one song. But I love anything Celine Dion sings. I love it. When she was doing her shows in Vegas I used to beg Kenny to take me to Vegas to see her show. My favorite song that she sings is "A New Day." It is such a happy song but I also love: All By Myself, Power of Love, To Love You More, Tell Him (with Barbara Streisand) and of course Because You Loved Me and It's All Coming Back to Me.



"Earl Had to Die" I love this song. It was kind of played out when it hit the airwaves but now if I happen to catch it on the radio I crank it up. It is the ultimate girl power song.








"It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls. This song is amazing in all of its 70's Disco glory. Such a fun song to sing with the girls.










"Ghetto Cowboy" by Bone Thugs N Harmony. Oh my lordy does this song bring back memories from high school and college, and maybe even a few post college nights. I am embarrassed to say I even had this cd in high school. I love this song. I know all the words. And its a long song. My favorite part is the girl part. And don't even pretend like you don't know what I am talking about! If you have never heard this song. Give it a listen. It is worth it!

"Chicago"This kind of falls in with Celine. I love all of their stuff. It is such good break up music or your in love music. Their songs are so melodramatic. Some of my tops are: Will you Still Love Me, Hard to Say I'm Sorry, Look Away and of course Your the Inspiration.

Some serious Honorable Mentions: That's What Friends are For, You'll Be in My Heart(Phil Collins), Ring My Bell


I TAG:
Tracy
Andrew and Susan
Courtney
Monograms and Manicures
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Caren said...

how did u get peoples updates on your blog? i love that!