Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THINGS I AM LOVIN!

So here are some things that I am really enjoying these days.
These are so YUM-O! They are ice cream on a stick dipped in chocolate. (as you can probably tell from the picture) But the ice cream tastes very creamy and gives you the satisfied feeling of having the really good stuff. They are only 80 calories a pop and 3 grams a fat. The box I have is the vanilla and caramel but I think they have mint too. I will try those next. They are so delish! I love this hand cream! Origins only sells it around Christmas time and I scooped some up when I could. I keep it on my desk and I use it all the time, sparingly mind you. It has to last a whole year. But the scent is very very citrusy and minty combined. I love it.My new favorite show. Where was I when this show started? I am embarrassed to admit that I never watched an episode of 90210, but I remember Tori Spelling as Screech's girlfriend Violet from Saved By the Bell if that counts. This show is an hour long and comes on Tuesday nights. Tori Spelling is very funny and she actually seems very down to earth considering her background. I have even caught Kenny laughing at this show a little if he catches bits of pieces of it. I am going to have to go back and watch the first season!I have had my nano for a long time now. Mine is blue. It is wonderful. I am dying for a bigger ipod that can hold all the stuff that I have on my itunes. Hint Hint. My birthday is coming up! But no one should underestimate the power of an ipod when you are working out. For me it really is the thing that makes me keep going. I have chronic boredom when I am working out. I get so bored! My ipod keeps me entertained enough to work up a good sweat at least. Luckily something does! Maybe when I get a new fancy ipod I can watch some episodes of Tori and Dean to entertain me!

5 comments:

Hopsy said...

The Skinny Dippers look super yummy, I will have to try them. Also, I still have my pink iPod Nano! I have had it for almost four years and it is still going strong.

Tracy & Joe said...

I'm appalled you've never seen an episode of 90210!!!! How are we even friends?!?! kidding...but the old show comes on everyday on SoapNet...I suggest you catch up...the New Kids of 90210 are coming next season on the CW...probably after GG..so I expect you to become an avid watcher!!!!!

Hopsy said...

You have been awarded....check out my blog!!!

Pretty in Pink said...

OMG your blog is too cute. Okay, I am going to take a minute to stalk you ... I take it you all live in harbour town (we were going to live there) ... what do you do? what does your hubby do? let's be friends, etc.

haha....

Rob and I live in Germantown ... we moved from East Memphis and now we live out by Costco ...

We just moved here in January (Rob's family lives here and he lived here previously) ... Rob went to Alabama and I went to UK so we really don't have any friends our age in Memphis yet.

Sorry for the long comment, I was just excited to see someone else in Memphis :):):)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh I love Tori and Dean too! They seen so normal and she is adorable. I'd totally be friends with her.