Wednesday, July 23, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS......


Sorry I am a little late on this recap. Kenny and I just got back from St. Louis last night . Look for a post and lots of pictures about it later today.

But I did manage to find some time to catch the final episode of The Search for Elle Woods on the Internet. I loved it and I am embarrassed to admit that I got a little choked up. You could really tell how much both Autumn and Bailey wanted to win the part.

My predictions were wrong and Bailey won. I have to say I am really happy with that outcome. She really pulled ahead in the final episode. She was by far the better dancer and since dancing is a huge part of the role, Autumn just could not keep up.

I watched a couple videos on Broadway.com because I am a nerd and you can tell that they worked with Bailey's voice a lot. She has improved a lot. She also has lost a lot of her southern drawl. She debuts tonight in New York. Can't wait to read the reviews!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

I was happy Bailey won. She had the personality and look of Elle and will be wonderful. At the end of the episode, I was shocked to see she was debuting this evening!! Glad you had a great long weekend in STL.

Caren said...

You've been tagged.