Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A CHANGE

So for the first time since I started my blog I have decided to change it up!

I think it might be a spring cleaning urge I am having right now. I went to the grocery store yesterday and totally restocked our freezer, fridge, and pantry. Then I organized everything underneath all the sinks. This weekend I think I am going to pull everything out of my kitchen cabinets and totally reorganize that too. Believe me it needs it!

BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GREAT SITE! I think that I might be late to the game but it is just too much fun and too easy not to share it. I have been creating all sorts of banners and I love them all.

The site is called Scrap Blog....here is the link. You can use it as a way to post your pictures on your blog or you can do banners. I am going to use it for both. It is extremely user friendly. I have been piddling with it for the past couple days. Let me know if you need any help and I can try and answer your questions. Have fun playing!

2 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Hey Mallory...we don't know each other, but we do know some of the same people (my husband I both went to MSU too). I found your blog through Tracy Shearin a few months back and just wanted to say hello! I am in the process of changing my blog and this scrapblog thing is soo cool. Thanks for posting!

I put you on my blog list, hope that is ok.

Crystal Hudson Drane
www.crystalandbilly.blogspot.com

Hopsy said...

I love your new look! Thank you for including a link to the site you used, I have been unable to figure out how people get such cute banners and backgrounds. Have a happy 4th!