Tuesday, July 1, 2008

QUICK RECAP

Legally Blonde was good last night. I really like that they are down to so few of girls. It allows us to see more of their talent when they are auditioning. Last night's audition consisted of a huge dance routine.

My girl Autumn who I still think might win the whole thing is kind of falling apart. Last night after her audition she had to run out of the room during the judges critique to get sick. She says she was not feeling good but I just think it was nerves combined with the long dance number. She has been in the elimination room two times in a row now so she better pull it together next week or she is a goner.

The standout last night was Natalie. I do not think I have really talked about her before on here. But she is really impressing the judges me. She has improved throughout the competition and had a fantastic audition last night. The judges have been raving about her the past few weeks.

And well, Emma went home. I was happy about that. She whined most of the episode about her bronchitis and she always looked mad when she did anything. Plus I agree with one of the judges comments last night. She looked like she was about to die during the long dance routine.

Other notable auditions were Bailey and Lauren. They both did a good job. Rhiannon, after having a great audition last week did not do as well!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

Your new header is so fun! I love it! I am going to have to watch a marathon of the LB show when I get back. It sounds alot like Grease: You're the One That I want with which I was obsessed!

Courtney said...

your header is too cute! i'm about to watch this week's episode of legally blonde. i've enjoyed reading your opinions, and i mostly agree! hope you're doing well, dear.