Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ANOTHER RECAP

(Sorry this is going to be short. I am kind of busy today)
The Search for Elle Woods is quickly moving to the finale. Last night's episode was good. I still think Autumn is going to win. But last night's episode had me thinking that Lauren might give her a run for her money.

That is until they cut her! It was such a surprise. Lauren had become really good and I thought she was a front runner. And how they cut her before they cut Rhiannon is ridiculous. Rhiannon cannot sing. Enough said. Yes she is adorable and has a whole lot of stage presence but how do you star in a Broadway musical and not be able to sing.

At the end of the episode they told us they were going to cut another girl. But of course we will not get to see who it is until next week. It has got to be Rhiannon. Leaving the final two, Autumn and Bailey. I agree with those two girls. They are both very talented and I cannot wait to see who wins the role. I will be happy with either I think!

No comments: