Friday, July 18, 2008

TV SHOWS I AM LOVING THESE DAYS

Hopkins on ABC. This is a smart and endearing show. It is documentary style and follows doctors daily at the renowned Johns Hopkins hospital. I have teared up and laughed many times at this show. It is like Grey's Anatomy in real life. If you have not seen this show you can watch all the episodes on the Internet. It is so worth it!





Rock the Reception. Has anyone seen this show??? I LOVE it. It comes on TLC and it has two couples on each show. The whole premise is that the couples learn this really awesome dance routine for their first dances at their wedding reception. They keep it a secret and blow all their guests away with the surprise when they break out the moves. Sometimes they also get the wedding party involved in the dance too. I love seeing the routines and I love seeing the wedding guests reactions when the bride and groom start doing some funky dance. So fun!


This show is so good. I started watching it last summer. This year I have really enjoyed a lot of the numbers and it always gives me ideas of good songs to download off of Itunes. For those of you who watch the show. My faves are Chelsie, Courtney, Katee and I like all the guys that are still there.

So excited for the new season. I can't wait to see what they have in store for the audience. I was so happy last season when Christian won. He was by far the best and I loved his personality.




I have watched Big Brother for a really really long time. It always comes on in the summers and it usually the only thing on that is worth watching. This is season 10 and the past couple of seasons I hated for some reason. I think it was because they had too many young skanky people on there. But this season's cast is back to normal and I am very glad.

Others show that I love: Say Yes to the Dress, The Search for Elle Woods, Jon and Kate, Office Re-Runs, Platinum Weddings, Intervention, Ashley Paige, Bikini or Bust (great show!), Wife Swap

I realize that these are all reality shows. Yes I have a problem. In my defense I tivo most, if not all of these shows and watch them while I am doing things around the house or when I come home for lunch. I am not glued to the TV at all times. I have a life. I just consider television to be one of my guilty pleasures.

What shows do you love?

3 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

I too love So You Think You Can Dance and Big Brother (which really hasn't been that great the past few seasons, but definitely has potential this season). I look forward to them both every week during the summer!!

Lipstick said...

I love So You Think You Can Dance! I have not heard of the reception show before. I can't wait to watch that!

Claire Gillentine said...

so glad you found me! now I have another blog to look at during the day! hope your doing GREAT!