Monday, July 7, 2008

TELEVISION GOLD

The search for Elle Woods was soooo good tonight. I think this was the best episode so far.

The episode started off with them sending all the girls to Bergdorf Goodman for makeovers. They dyed the brunettes hair blond and gave everyone else a cute cut and new color. I thought that the girls who went blond ended up looking like they had orange hair. But it still help them fit into the role a lot better.

Let me tell you who I am so over! Bailey! I want to like her and she is really talented but her crying when they cut an inch off her hair was just too much for me. And something about her that has bothered me from the beginning is that she copies EVERYTHING Laura Bell Bundy does verbatim. The girl who wins needs to bring something new to the role.

And speaking of Laura Bell Bundy. She was on the show tonight. I love her!

the portion of the musical that they auditioned with tonight is one of my favorite songs from the show and Autumn after being in the bottom for a couple weeks pulled out a stellar performance. Only solidifiyng my prediction that she will be the winner.

Another awesome audition and the girl that I think will be in the final two with Autumn is Lauren. She also did really well tonight.

The elimination was a shocker tonight. It was the first time that I disagreed with who they picked. I thought for sure that after a horrible audition where Rhiannon's voice cracked through the entire thing that she would be a goner. Instead it was Natalie. And after they ruined her hair. Poor thing. I agree with the judges that she seemed kind of stiff in the audition but she was way better than Rhiannon.

The competition is really heating up! I can't wait to see who wins!

No comments: